- Face masks are optional for indoors. If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- Young children in carriers/strollers may not be placed in the service areas or held on the lap during the appointment.
- No pets are allowed in the salon, except service animals.
- We have a NO REFUND policy for all salon services (including gift card purchase). In the event that you are not completely satisfied, please let us know at the time of your service or no less than 48 hours after your service. If we choose to provide a complementary corrective service, we will schedule you in within 5 days of your initial appointment.
Our 5 days service warranty is to help you as being a customer achieve 100% satisfaction with firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days with pictures, date of service, and nail technician so we can contact you to set up an appointment to repair the issue.
***PLEASE NOTE: Complimentary corrective services are subjected to approval by management and will only be offered in the event of nail technicians' errors. This will not be approved if it includes changing your mind about polish/gel/dip/acrylic at the end of your service. ***
- Gift certificates cannot be exchanged for cash. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged certificates, or any unauthorized certificate use.
- Please keep all valuables with you during your appointment. We are not responsible for loss or damage of your personal belongings.
- Goldust Nail Lounge is a place for our clients to relax. We ask kindly that if you need to make phone calls please step outside.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to: Anyone with a nail condition we suspect may be contagious.
Anyone with open or infected wounds on the treatment area.
Anyone who demonstrates inappropriate behaviors to our staff members and other customers.
Your understanding is greatly appreciated!
GOLDUST NAIL LOUNGE MANAGEMENT.